Fine Art Prints
Selected images can be purchased as fine art prints in Germany in Marcus' online Whitewall-Gallerie. Whitewall ensures highest quality of the prints - it is considered to be the pest printing company in Germany and has won many awards for it's outstanding quality. The link to the online shop is www.whitewall.com/naturfotos.
50% of Marcus' income from fine art prints sales will be donated to the World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF).
All images on this website are Copyright © Marcus Lindenlaub. The rights to use the photo-graphs are owned by Marcus Lindenlaub. You are granted the limited right to use the photographs for rough layouts ("comps"), storyboards, or in-house presentations for you and/or your clients only. You are prohibited from any other usage of the photographs (including website applications) without prior written permission and payment of a licensing fee. You may not create any derivative usages or artist renderings of any of the photographs without prior written permission from Marcus Lindenlaub, nor do you acquire any right, title, or interest in, or to any works derived from any of these photographs. You agree not to permit, authorize or make use of the photographs or any derivative without the prior written permission of Marcus Lindenlaub. You are not allowed to sell, publish, license, or distribute any of the photographs in whole or in part without prior written permission from Marcus Lindenlaub. You are prohibited from using the photographs beyond the limited comp, storyboard, and in-house presentation rights granted herein; any other usage constitutes a willful copyright infringement subject to punishment to the fullest extent of the law.
Pictures on this website are samples only. Marcus keeps a large stock of images. Do not hesitate to contact Marcus if you are looking for a picture.
To price usage for print, we need to know the following:
- Specific Use: in what media will the picture(s) be used? I.e. book, magazine, brochure, web, etc.
- Industry: in what industry will it be used? For example, publishing, paper, advertising...
Distribution area (used locally, regionally, nationally, internationally)
- Size: the image size related to the final page size, I.e. 1/2 page
- Total circulation: how many copies you will be printing
- Duration: amount of time you plan to use the image(s)
- Start date/End date
- You are granted a licence for a ONE TIME NON-EXCLUSIVE USE - This means that you can use the image for one type of publication. If you use the image in a brochure, you do not have the right to then create a new product such as amagazine ad which uses the same image. Please contact us at +49-(0)2235-3153 if exclusive usage is required.
- The image files CANNOT be resold or distributed.
Their contrast, saturation, etc. can be adjusted as necessary, but they cannot be altered or included in any composite that is resold.
Most of our library consists of 11 to 21 MP digital images or ~100MB high res TIFF scans. These files can be delivered via FTP, a download link, or can be sent on CD/DVD.